Monday 1 May 2017

Adaption B - Final Orthographs and Catch Up Post.

Sorry for the small break, been working so intensely on my project that I almost forgot about the blog completely, thus here is some of the work I've made over the past couple of weeks, I will be posting in the order of which I made the work, beginning with this, the final Orthographs of my character.

After studying human anatomy and trying to understand the shapes with various sketches of muscle structure I first made this final Concept Drawing of Nigel to better understand his body before I made the exact drawings needed.

Nigel's Final Concept Line Art

Now I had an understanding of his proportions I could make his final Orthograph.





Then using the head concepts I last made I made the Orthographs for his head sculpt.




Then I began modelling...


No comments:

Post a Comment