Sunday 12 March 2017

Adaptation B - Fish-Man Henchman, First Concept Development.

 For this character I really think the Physique was the most important thing to nail down first, I wanted the Fish-Mans body to express his design ideals of a stealthy watcher, someone who creeps around and avoids conflict, but when cornered reveals how misleadingly menacing and large he can be when he isn't hunched forward.


Even though this character has a stronger flight than fight instinct, I still want him to be able to switch to a swift powerful pursuer, so when the time comes and the dark forces launch their attack, he will be ordered to eliminate those he has been watching.

I managed to get this design that I liked and will develop from here, I feel like he is sufficiently Creepy and Monstrous and still has a personality about him (albeit a dark one) I can flesh out more. And then I can also begin working on his disguise to blend into the modern Innsmouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment