Tuesday 22 March 2016

Maya Tutorial - Problem with the Wooden Block UV

I'm trying to catch up on my Maya tutorials over break, and I was on the Wooden Block UV exercise, but when it came to Unwrapping my UV I get completely different results to what Alan gets in the video, and I have tried this multiple times, starting over from the beginning, but got the same results.


As you can see, those two smaller sides are slightly contorted, defeating the point of the exercise, and I have checked, each one is a separate shell, I went over the instructions multiple times.

The only thing I can think of is maybe my Unwrap settings are not default, or I am missing something stupid. Regardless I will have to skip this one for now.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brad, Might be worth reposting this with an @Simon heading...

    ReplyDelete