Saturday 14 November 2015

Final Concept Style, Influence Map

Now I know the way i'm going with the architecture of my city, I was now thinking about the composition, and general vibe of the city. I have been looking towards a kind of idealized 50's suburbia, with pastel coloured houses, perfectly maintained gardens, and overly designed cars.

I have used Edward Sissorhands set design as a main influence for this idea. A concept that Jordan and I talked about that I think is really interesting is the Idea of everyone needing to follow a series of social must do's, to fit into there society, but still having a moderate sense of individuality with what colour or bird there house is. So its a large group of people all acting similarly, like a Flock...

See, it all come full circle.... I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment